The Standard Dental Insurance Plans
As a valued Member, you now have the opportunity to enroll in a new dental program, Camco Benefit Services. This benefit program is an insured dental plan underwritten by The Standard Insurance Company.
View the Standard High Dental Insurance Plan details and rates in your browser
View the Standard Low Dental Insurance Plan details and rates in your browser
- Freedom of choice of dentists, including specialists
- Nationwide coverage
- Benefits provided by a financially strong company
- Fast and accurate claims service
- No Referrals Required
How the Plan Works
This dental plan provides a variety of benefits and values for you and your family. You have the freedom to use any dentist or specialist you choose. The plan pays the indicated percentages of the Maximum Covered Expense for covered services described in your Certificates. Benefits are paid after any applicable deductible has been met up to the Annual Maximum Amount; charges are based on providers in the area where the dental services are performed. Claim payments may be made to you or your dentist, whichever you prefer.
Premiums are based on your payroll dates and are collected through your checking, savings or automatic pay system of your choice (ex. through your bank).
How Do I Enroll?
You can SIGN UP ONLINE via our online application which includes an online bank authorization form.
If you prefer, you can fill out our paper forms following the steps below:
- Fill out the Dental Application and Bank Authorization Form. Be sure to list the names of who will be covered.
- Mail your completed forms to: Camco Benefit Services PO Box 5667 Lacey, WA 98503, or turn into your representative.
- You will receive your I.D. card and benefit certificate within 10 days after becoming insured.
When Will Benefits Begin?
After Camco Benefit Services receives your first month's premium, completed application and your bank authorization form, your coverage will begin the 1st day of the following month.
View the Standard High Dental Insurance Plan details and rates
View the Standard Low Dental Insurance Plan details and rates